I really enjoy my visits to Kennewick that are more low key. I get to spend time getting things done that I wouldn't normally get to do. For example - sewing up and washing my sister's toys. She has some really funny ones. She is really into the weird or giant stuff animals right now. Here are a few of my favorites.
Frankie - He was THE favorite until he and Becca got in a fight. He now lives at a shopping center in Bend, Oregon.
"Mer-bear Pops. Mer-bear."
The Patches - They know what they are doing. Despite losing team members to Muir Woods and Splash Mountain, they have maintained their spot at the top.
Glitter Skunk - Best white elephant gift ever. If he wasn't so big I would have brought him home.
Darth Vader - "You don't know the power of the dark side." He's always good for a laugh.
Ghost Boy - He freaked me out so bad I threw him away.
Bobbie - Brother of Abo. He's been a favorite long enough to earn local fame. After a fight with Becca in which he was banished to the parking lot at Toys'R'Us someone recognized him and returned him to Santa to bring back to Becca. He was, of course, forgiven after such an adventure.
The Arm - He likes to nap.
Sometimes I really wonder what companies are thinking when they come up with these toys. I would love to know the story behind Mer-Bear or Frankie.



No comments:
Post a Comment