The next day we checked out Disneyland. We started with the Jungle Boat, Indiana Jones, then Winnie the Pooh. Near Pooh Corner we ran into Tiger and he shook Becca's hand. She was so excited.
Then Becca saw a toy she could not live without, Jack. I don't even think she's ever seen Nightmare Before Christmas. Then as we were walking to lunch Jack actually walked past us and Becca was thrilled!
After an hour wait we finally got to eat at The New Orleans Cafe. It was absolutely delicious. I love a good Monte Cristo.
Becca was excited about her "CELEBRATE" button
Becca was so enthralled with Buzz she couldn't turn away to take a picture
Finding Nemo
Waiting to ride It's a Small World
I didn't realize they decorate the ride. It was so cute!
We ended the night with the holiday parade.




1 comment:
How fun! Looks like Becca had a great time:)
Post a Comment