Sunday, February 22, 2009

Lisa is Married!

One of my BFF's got married this weekend and it was so fun to see all the girls I grew up with since nursery. Some I hadn't seen for 10 years! Congrats Lisa! The wedding was beautiful and so was the bride!

The old gang back together again (minus one). Sara, Lisa, Liz, and Dallas.

Getting my groove on

My not so excited but extremely good looking dance partner

4 comments:

Tara said...

Love your dress...woud love to see your dance partner in action

Liz Maxfield said...

me too tara. me too.

Katie Torriente: said...

holy updates, loving it. Looks like you guys have been having fun! Oh, did I tell you i'm working part-time at Landesk now? How funny is that.. I guess i just felt the need to work everywhere you have worked. haha!

Pike's Place said...

What a fun wedding!

and ya...i dont think i have ever seen Danny dance...maybe once at the stake dances!